E-Learning Class Schedule
Traditional Classroom Training
a more traditional learning experience? D|C|CADD has Autodesk Authorized Training Centers located in Austin, Dallas/Ft Worth and San Antonio, Texas. Learn More>>>
AIA/CES Credits for Professionals
D|C|CADD is a Registered AIA/CES Distance Learning Provider for the American Institute of Architects.
Terms & Conditions
ATC Approved E-Learning
D|C|CADD was the first Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC) world-wide to be accredited as an ATC E-Learning Provider. Additionally, we're a certified American Institute of Architects Distance Learning Provider. Students who complete our E-Learning courses earn ATC Completion Certificates and, in some cases, earn Learning Unit Hours that meet strict AIA/CES requirements. Many of our E-Learning courses also satisfy the Continuing Education requirements of many state professional licensing boards.
for our Current
E-learning Class Schedule
When properly structured and delivered, ATC Approved E-Learning offers greater flexibility at a lower total cost along with greater retention.
- No time away from the home or office
- Minimal impact on your work week
- Zero travel costs
- Flexible learning hours to fit your schedule
- Personal attention from an expert
- On-line content that's available 24/7 for review for one full year
- Weekly interactive live sessions with an ATC Certified Instructor
- Access to Instructor between lectures
- ATC Certificate upon successful completion
- Courses aligned with Autodesk Certification Exams
- AIA/CES LUH credits for certain courses
- Provided by a top-rated Autodesk ATC
How Does It Work?
Each E-Learning course consists of:
- Weekly live on-line sessions with an ATC Certified Instructor. Using our virtual classroom system allows students to log in from anywhere and participate in an interactive experience with an experienced professional instructor who is an expert with the software.
- Weekly assignments that you complete whenever you want and from wherever you happen to be. Our professionally prepared on-line content features recorded videos and downloadable exercises that allow you to dig deep into the software, learning at your own pace. And it's available 24/7 for one full year so you can revisit and review all the information!
- Guidance by an experienced ATC Certified Instructor. Our instructors have been delivering training via on-line systems for over a decade and are extremely good at delivering a great on-line training experience. They're available during posted "office hours", specific times they will be ready to mentor, as well as anytime by email.
- Our E-Learning Quality Assurance Guarantee. We're one of the top-rated ATCs in the United States and consistently rated highest in Texas. We train hundreds of students each year and we are committed to providing you with the best on-line training experience possible. Any student can repeat the E-Learning course within 90 days or you can attend the equivalent classroom course in any of our Texas locations.
Try E-Learning Free
Attend one of our free weekly Introduction to E-Learning classes to understand how we deliver such great training via the Internet. These weekly sessions allow you to experience our virtual classroom environment, learn about the Autodesk ATC E-Learning quality standards and sample the on-line content we use. In this short class you'll have the opportunity to meet our instructors and gain a detailed insight into how ATC E-Learning can benefit you and your firm.
Click here for the current list of ATC Authorized E-Learning Courses